ASU's 2024 Promising Rising Educator Award for High Schoolers

by Support AZCTECC 5 months, 3 weeks ago

Shared on behalf of Dr. Lennon Audrain, Research Assistant Professor at ASU's Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College

Greetings,

My name is Lennon Audrain, and I am a research assistant professor at Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College at Arizona State University. I lead MLFTC's work around high schoolers who are interested in working in and entering the education profession.

I am excited to announce that Arizona State University's Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College is now accepting applications for the 2024 Promising Rising Educator Award!

In this award's first year, this distinguished award will bestowed upon one student from every district in Arizona with an Education Professions or Early Childhood Education program who demonstrates outstanding potential and promise in the field of education.

The Promising Rising Educator Award includes a certificate of achievement and an accompanying letter, which are sent to the recipient's CTE Director, Superintendent, and Governing Board, acknowledging their dedication and potential in the field of education.

We are eager to receive your students' applications!

Students can apply at tinyurl.com/PREA24. Applications are due by April 20, 2024 at 11:59pm AZ time.

A flyer is available HERE for you to post in your classrooms. Please feel free to forward to any other Education Professions or Early Childhood Education teachers you may know who might be interested.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me!

All the best,

Lennon

R. Lennon Audrain, PhD

Research Assistant Professor

Program Manager, Teacher & School Leader (TSL) Grant

Next Education Workforce initiative

Arizona State University | Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College

CTE Education Professions Teacher, Skyline High School | Mesa Public Schools