By accessing and using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not agree, do not use this website.
1. Use for Educational, Non-Commercial Purposes Only Users may use the Website and the content for educational purposes only, and may not use material for any commercial or for-profit purposes.
2. Downloading of Content Users may download, for noncommercial instructional use, including for lesson plans, copies of images and videos and video clips designated on the Website as downloadable. Such downloading shall be for individual user convenience only, and users may not systematically download any of the content, create distribution “libraries”, or transfer, sell, rent, display, or exhibit any of the content to any third party.
3. Editing Content Users may edit content solely in connection with classroom or other school-related projects. Such content, as edited by user, as well as any work containing user-edited videos or video clips, may not contain any libelous or unlawful materials or content or any commercial advertising materials, will not infringe upon any party's proprietary rights, including but not limited to statutory or common-law copyright, trademark and right of privacy, and may not violate any law, regulation or right of any kind whatsoever or give rise to any actionable claim or liability.
User must maintain copyright, trademark and proprietary notices included with, attached to or embedded in all pieces of content without modification, obstruction or deletion. An exception to this is the JTED Project logo or the Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium logo. Users must remove these logos after changing content or materials in a lesson.
4. Dissemination of Content In the course of using any content as permitted hereunder, Users may not make the content, or any part thereof, available to any party who is not authorized to access the content or use the Website.
5. Ownership All content is property of the Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium, and is protected by United States and international copyright law. By using the Website and the content, users do not gain any ownership interest in the Website or the content.
6. Security and Use of Passwords Each User shall have a valid username and password for the purpose of accessing the Website and the content. Users must keep all log-in information strictly confidential, and all log-in information may be used only by the assigned user. Users are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of all log-in information, and for preventing access to the Website and/or the content by unauthorized persons using a user's log-in information. Unauthorized access to or use of the Website and/or the content by someone using a user's log-in information may be attributed to such user.
7. Citations User must include citation information, including Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium or the applicable content provider (if identified) as the source, for all portions of the content used in any end product.
8. User-Generated Contributions Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium allows you to post your own materials, which may be viewed by other users. You agree that you will not submit materials that are unlawful, or that may otherwise infringe on the intellectual property rights of another. You agree to only submit materials where you have the right to do so and agree that you will not submit any materials that belong to other people unless they have granted you the right to do so, and you have cited the source of the material. You must also agree to provide Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium with a written notice granting you the right to post the materials.
9. No Soliciting You agree not to use Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium to advertise, or to solicit anyone to buy or sell, products or services, nor to solicit anyone to make donations of any kind.
10. District or Teaching Position Changes You agree to cease the use of the Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium if you no longer teach in a member district. Upon leaving the member district, you agree to dispose of all electronic and paper copies of Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium materials.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties The Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium makes no warranties with respect to the Website or its contents, which are provided “as-is.” The Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium specifically disclaims all such warranties and representations, express, implied or statutory including but not limited to any implied warranty of title, noninfringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the Website and its content. The Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium makes no representation or warranties as to whether the information accessible via this Website will be error free or uninterrupted; that the information on the Website will be accurate, complete or reliable
12. Limitation of Liability The Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business, or loss of data, arising out of or in any way related to use or inability to use the Website.
13. Indemnification You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Arizona CTE Curriculum Consortium, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in connection with your use of the Website, including but not limited to any act or omission which you commit in breach of these terms and conditions and the obligations and warranties contained in them.